A key override is a handy option that lets you lock and unlock these locks using a key OR a combination. This is really great if you have multiple locks with different combinations.
- A key override is available on most 2000 series locks.
- If you order more than one lock with the key override option, you have the option to have them keyed alike or keyed differently.
- Locks with key overrides are installed exactly the same way as regular locks. If you want to make additional key copies, please order the PT19 Lockey Key Blank.
- Lockey key override locks cannot be keyed alike to any other brand.
- This popular item is available in most finishes. Please see below for available finishes.
- The additional cost is added at the time you add an item to your cart.
- Please Note: Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty does not apply to locks with key override.