- 1,000 User Capacity
- Uses Phillips Mifare Smart Cards/Fobs & Pin Code Access modes
- A 2.8" color display screen on each WEBtec-3 unit
- Slim and compact design
- Supports optional, built-in POE (Power over Ethernet)
- Built in Door Bell alert button
- Programmable F1-F4 function keys
- Optional video camera support including snapshot taken & streaming video output for monitoring/security purpose
- The Access Manager software provides 24x7 complete web-based management. Gather information from any location, at any time, just by logging onto the browser via the web. Adding/editing users is an easy process, as is managing access groups, departments, open door times, door and bell schedules, and creating reports.
The WEBtec-3 can be custom configured with any one of the following authentication methods, either independently or in combination:
- Keypad only
- Keypad with Smart Card
- Keypad with Fob Reader
The WEBtec-3 is custom-configured to support the SmartCard technology of your choice: Mifare, HID Prox I/II, HID iClass, EM, Sony Felica, Legic, & CePAS.
Number of Users
Out of the box, the unit comes built-in with 1,000 user capacity. However, the WEBtec-3 can be easily upgraded to support 3,000, 5,000, 10,000 or more users by purchasing a User Capacity Upgrade Patch (call for price).
The WEBtec-3 can be used outdoors when properly installed. It is:
- Protected against water jets
- An optional stainless steel protective enclosure also available (see ACTA-Guard).
Sample Network Configuration
The diagrams below show several common configurations, however, many others are also possible.
Related Items: WEBtec SmartCards
To use a a proximity card to open a WEBtec-3 unit, you will need some type of SmartCard. These are sold separately. Click here for details or to order: SmartCards for WEBtec Access Control Units.
Related Items: Access Manager Access Manager Suite (AMS) Software
If you are plannning to network a WEBtec-3 unit so that it works with other WEBtec units, you will need to purchase a software license for each unit in your network. Click here for details or to order: Access Manager Access Manager Suite (AMS)