- BOLT TYPE: dead-locking spring-loaded latchbolt (locks automatically, has burglar-proof plunger); magnetic latchbolt option (locks automatically, extremely durable and secure).
- DOOR THICKNESS: fits standard doors (1-3/8" to 2" thick); Thick Door Kit available (up to 5" thick).
- DOOR TYPE: for panic bar doors (aka crash bars/push bars) that swing on hinges.
- FINISHES: jet black; marine-grade Teflon (silver); oil rubbed bronze.
- GATE BOX: matching gate box available .
- HANDING: reversible (can be installed on left or right side).
- HANDLE: lever handle on both sides.
- INSTALLATION: connects to panic bar on inside of door/gate.
- KEY OVERRIDE: not available.
- KEYPAD: single-sided (on one side only).
- MAX CODES AT 1 TIME: 1 per keypad.
- MAX DIFFERENT CODES POSSIBLE: 4095.
- MODES: passage (code not needed to open); storeroom (code needed to open).
- NETWORK: none (standalone).
- PANIC BAR: for use on doors or gates with a panic bar (crash bar) on inside.
- POWER REQUIRED: none, this product is 100% mechanical and uses no power.
- REPEATING DIGITS ALLOWED IN CODE: no.
- SECURITY LEVEL: high security
if no key override.
- USAGE: heavy-duty commercial; light-duty commercial; residential.
- WARRANTY: Life-Time on Lockey keyless lock unless ordered with key override.
- WEATHER: 100% weatherproof .
If you are looking for a high-quality, heavy-duty keyless combination lock with a built-in lever handle that will work with a panic bar, take a look at this lock.
The 1150P Panic Bar lock works with a standard horizontal style panic bar on doors that are either right handed or left handed. The panic bar must have a flat tail piece and a 70 degrees turn radius or less.
The 1150P has a built-in, easy-to-operate lever handle on the outside which is ADA-compliant if mounted no more than 48 inches from the floor.
This lock also has a passage mode so you can come and go without using the combination, if you prefer. This makes it ideal for an office environment where the door should remain unlocked during business hours, but locked after hours. You will need to know the code, of course, to enable the passage mode.
- Passage Function so it can remain in the unlock position, but still latch.
- Special Teflon finish, Marine Grade, which protects your lock from harsh salt water environments.
Panic Bar needs to have a flat tail piece and 70 degrees turn radius or less.
- Works with a right or left handed door (specify below).
- Lock attaches to panic bar (sold separately) on inside
Direction of Lever Handle
When ordering one of our Lockey locks with a lever handle, it is important to figure out which direction of lever handle you need. As pictured, if the hinges are on the right side when looking at the door from the outside, you would want a right handed lever handle. If the hinges are on the left side when looking at the door from the outside, you would want a left handed lever handle.
For most of our lever handle locks, there is a place to specify this in the option section of the lock. However, some of our locks do have the option on the lock itself to switch between the two types and will therefore not have an option.
Installation & Documentation