The Remote Allocation System (RAS) is an online code management system that allows administrators to remotely manage all locks without having to go to each lock. It is an easy way to organize all of your lock information, codes, and personnel information...all in one place.
RAS has a graphical user interface and a secure online database. It allows you to easily change many or all lock codes at once, as follows:
- Select locks to be updated.
- Click “Manage.”
- Click “Advance lock codes and the next user code is now available.
Through the online portal, administrators can do the following:
- View a detailed overview of all locks being
the serial number, location of the lock, and who the lock is currently allocated to
- Allocate new codes and users to each individual lock
- Manage, amend, and update all other aspects of each
individual lock, including the code, allocate the lock to a different user, and modify all lock details