For Lockey Surface Mount Locks
The Lockey Thin Door Adjustment makes it possible to install the following Lockey surface mount locks on a door that is between 1/4" to 7/8" thick:
- Lockey 2200-Series
- Lockey 2500
- Lockey C-Series (Cam, Hookbolt, Slide Bar models)
- Lockey M-Series (Slide Bar model only)
(Note: the Lockey Thin Door Adjustment is not available on the M213)
The Lockey Thin Door Adjustment will also work on doors that are 1" thick under either of the following conditions:
- lock is installed without the optional trim plate
- lock is installed with customer-provided screws that are 5mm and 1-1/4" long. These are commonly available at hardware stores.
- This adjustment must be ordered at the time of purchase because it requires modifications to the lock body.
- If your lock has a key override and the spindle is permanently attached, we recommend cutting the spindle to the length that you need. You will not need the spindle for this adjustment, but you will need the hex bolts if the door is between 1/4" to 1" thick.