- ADA COMPLIANT: Yes, if mounted at proper height.
- BOLT TYPE: Locks with a small tubular shaped latchbolt that is inserted into the edge of a door and that lock automatically.
- CATEGORY: Locks for doors on homes and businesses; Locks for rental properties with many users, scheduled access times, audit trails, etc.); Locks that are marine-grade and designed for exposure to ocean or road salt; Locks that are weatherproof for interior/exterior use on gates, fences, sheds, barns, beach fronts, etc..
- CODE LENGTH: 4 to 8 digits.
- D.I.Y. INSTALLATION: yes.
- DOOR THICKNESS: fits standard doors (1-3/8" to 2-3/8" thick).
- DOOR TYPE: Locks for standard hinged doors and gates of wood, vinyl, glass, or metal, and with or without pickets..
- HANDLE: Locks with lever-handles. All handles can be used on either left or right side.
- KEY OVERRIDE: Locks that come standard with a built-in key override..
- NETWORK: WiFi-enabled.
- WAYS TO LOCK/UNLOCK: keypad on one side only (single-sided); metal key; WiFi.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE: Locks that can be used exposed to weather on both sides..
- Heavy-duty lock body for high-traffic doors
- Has a heavy-duty UL Grade II spring tubular latch
- Accommodates up to 1,000 user or guest codes
- Add/delete users and lock/unlock the door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (for example, M-F, 9-5)
- Choose between Passage and Storehouse mode
- Reversible lever handle for left and right opening
- WiFi enabled lock - connects directly to existing routers, no hub required
- Weather proof finish and keypad
- Can be installed on door between 1.3 in to 2.55 in thick (35mm and 65mm)
- Has an Autolock function
- Integrates with Airbnb to make managing rental properties easy (requires separate Airbnb account
- Displays access history in real time online (at a small additional monthly fee)
- Can be scheduled to automatically lock or unlock door or change Passage Mode at scheduled time
- Can be set to privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
- Has an automatic lockout functionality after 5 incorrect attempts
- Has a low battery warning
- Has 2 manual over ride keys included
- Low annual subscription fee, starting at $10.70 per year
- Can always be opened from this inside without having to unlock the door-- a great feature and often a requirement for public buildings
- The LockState RemoteLock LS-7i is designed to work smoothly with Airbnb Host Assist to automatically generate and send out guest codes.
- It has also been integrated to work with HomeAway to generate codes which can optionally be sent to the Hospitality staff to give out to guests when certain conditions are met (eg full or partial payments).
Web Access Plans:
Although you can program your commercial keypad lock, if you are not always at your lock or if you have more than a handful of users, controlling your device over the Web is usually preferred and is surprisingly affordable. After all, this is a WiFi product.
LockState offers two types of Web Access plans to meet the different needs of their customers:
- With the Basic Plan, you get complete control of your device from the LockState Web-based portal. This means you will be able to lock and unlock your door remotely or send our lock a new user code for your neighbor to use. All basic control is included in with the Basic plan.
With the Premium Plan, you get all of the features of the Basic plan, plus some very handy additional ones. For example, with Email/Text Message Alerts, you'll be able to receive a text message whenever a code is used to unlock your door.
You select the Web Access Plan you want and pay for your first year of service online AFTER you receive your order. The charge is billed annually and is non-refundable. Full instructions on how to do this are included in the box with each WiFi lock.
Please note: Web Access Plans are frequently enhanced with new features.
Rates and features are subject to change without notice. Click here for details.
- For installation details,
- To view product manual
- To view product template
LockState LS-5i, LS-6i, and the LS-7i locks can all be easily keyed-alike by a local locksmith or hardware store as long as the locks to be keyed-alike all have the same type of keyway. This is because the key blades and length are different for different types of key ways.
Here are the types of key ways each LockState lock uses:
- LS-5i: Kwikset K5 Key Way
- LS-6i: Schlage C6 Key Way
- LS-7i: Schlage C6 Key Way
This means that the 5i's can be keyed-alike with other 5i's. The RemoteLock 6i's and 7i's can be keyed-alike with other 6i's and 7i's, but a 5i and 6i combo is not possible. Neither is a 5i and 7i combo.
This is usually not an issue for property managers or associations that need multiple locks because they usually prefer to use the same lock model on all their doors (ie. all 5i's, all 6i's or all 7i's).