UNLOCKING a keypad combination lock is quick and easy:
- On the inside, you don't need the combination to lock this surface-mount keyless door lock—just turn the turn knob or thumb turn to retract the deadbolt.
- On the outside, first press the "C" button or turn the thumb turn as far as it will go. This will clear out any previous keypad entries.
- Next, enter in the secret code.
- Finally, turn the knob, lever handle, or thumb turn to retract the deadbolt.
LOCKING is even easier:
- Just turn the knob, lever handle, or thumbturn to extend the deadbolt of this surface-mount lock into the locked position. You don't even need to enter the code.
It is so easy, once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you lived without it!
See the hook bolt in action (11 sec video)