- ADA COMPLIANT: Yes, if mounted at proper height.
- BOLT TYPE: Locks with a small tubular shaped latchbolt that is inserted into the edge of a door and that lock automatically.
- CATEGORY: Locks for doors on homes and businesses; Locks for doors with panic bars, crash bars, push bars on inside; Locks that are marine-grade and designed for exposure to ocean or road salt; Locks that are weatherproof for interior/exterior use on gates, fences, sheds, barns, beach fronts, etc..
- CODE LENGTH: from all to none of the numbers or letters on keypad except C (for clear), and R or Y (for passage mode).
- D.I.Y. INSTALLATION: yes.
- DOOR THICKNESS: fits standard doors (1-3/8" to 2" thick).
- DOOR TYPE: Locks for hinged doors and gates with panic bars, crash bars, or push bars on inside.; Locks for standard hinged doors and gates of wood, vinyl, glass, or metal, and with or without pickets..
- HANDING: reversible (can be installed on left or right side).
- HANDLE: Locks with lever-handles. All handles can be used on either left or right side.
- KEY OVERRIDE: Locks that do not have a key override either standard or as an option.
- WAYS TO LOCK/UNLOCK: keypad on one side only (single-sided).
- WEATHER RESISTANCE: Locks that can be used exposed to weather on both sides..
If you are looking for a high-quality, heavy-duty keyless combination lock with a built-in lever handle that will work with a panic bar, take a look at this lock.
The 1150P Panic Bar lock works with a standard horizontal style panic bar on doors that are either right handed or left handed. The panic bar must have a flat tail piece and a 70 degrees turn radius or less.
The 1150P has a built-in, easy-to-operate lever handle on the outside which is ADA-compliant if mounted no more than 48 inches from the floor.
This lock also has a passage mode so you can come and go without using the combination, if you prefer. This makes it ideal for an office environment where the door should remain unlocked during business hours, but locked after hours. You will need to know the code, of course, to enable the passage mode.
- Passage Function so it can remain in the unlock position, but still latch.
- Special Teflon finish, Marine Grade, which protects your lock from harsh salt water environments.
Panic Bar needs to have a flat tail piece and 70 degrees turn radius or less.
- Works with a right or left handed door (specify below).
- Lock attaches to panic bar (sold separately) on inside
Direction of Lever Handle
When ordering one of our Lockey locks with a lever handle, it is important to figure out which direction of lever handle you need. As pictured, if the hinges are on the right side when looking at the door from the outside, you would want a right handed lever handle. If the hinges are on the left side when looking at the door from the outside, you would want a left handed lever handle.
For most of our lever handle locks, there is a place to specify this in the option section of the lock. However, some of our locks do have the option on the lock itself to switch between the two types and will therefore not have an option.
Installation & Documentation
Google Product Category: 503730 - Hardware > Locks & Keys > Locks & Latches