- Detex panic bar features patented mounting plate and strike locator
- Covers a 161 door prep
- Stainless steel, 3/4" deadlocking Pullman-type latch bolt
- Field sizeable exit door security bar - easily cut to size you need with hack saw or reciprocating saw
- 1/8 turn hex key dogging - Not available with Fire Rated option
- Heavy-duty angled end cap
- Heavy-duty rail extrusion on Narrow Door Stile
- High impact ABS and anodized surfaces
- Exit door panic bars withstands over 1400 lbs. of static pull force for greater security
- Modular design accepts a variety of outside trims and functions
- Pull trims and Keyless locks available
- Optional fire rated protection can withstand a certain amount of heat for a certain amount of time. It also can't be dogged or held open.
- Door Types-Wood, Hollow, Metal Fiberglass or Aluminum
- Door Thickness-Fits Standard 1 -3/4" – 2 1/4"
- Narrow Door Stile – Fits 2 1/2" to 2" narrow stile doors. 2" minimum width needed for installation
Detex panic bar with Exit Alarm option
- Standard Door Stile-Fits 3" or greater stile doors with 99 surface strike (Std.) 2 1/2" minimum width needed for installation
- Machine and Self-Drilling Screws (Std.)
- Mortise Cylinder NOT Included
- Standard Yale Type Cam Required
Click here for installation instructions for this device.
Click here for a quick guide for this device.