- ADA COMPLIANT: Yes, if mounted at the proper height.
- BOLT TYPE: Wall-mounted keypads that control an electric or magnetic strike and that lock automatically..
- HANDLE: Keypads which are mounted on wall instead of door and have no handle. These usually control an electric or magnetic strike..
- LOCKS FOR ...: locks designed for property owners/managers for Airbnb/VRBO markets with many users, schedules, and remote management features; locks for commercial/business usage with advanced features, many users, high traffic, and heavy-duty components.
- SECURITY LEVEL: (locks that cannot be picked or bumped because they do not have a key cylinder (aka key override)).
- The handy kit can control almost any 12V DC locking device, including an electronic door strike, a magnetic door strike, a garage door opener, or an even entry door.
- It comes with an iButton keypad / reader unit which mounts on the exterior of the door.
- A 2nd iButton reader can be added inside the secured area at an additional cost. This would enable the system to control outbound exits as well as inbound entrances.
- The steel enclosure which houses the system circuit board mounts inside the secured area anywhere up to 1,000 feet away.
- This device can be programmed using the iButton PC Software with Audit Trail Kit which can grant or deny access on an individual basis by day or even by hour.
- Controller circuit board for the keypad/ iButton reader
- Power supply with integrated battery charger
- Backup battery (12 volt, lead/gel type)
- Steel enclosure (12in x 12in x 4in) with hinged lid, lock, and keys
- Installation fasteners
- Keypad with integrated iButton reader
- Keypad installation tool
This unit can be used to control the following types of locking devices:
- 12 volt electric or magnetic locking device, such as an electric strike, magnetic strike, or magnetic latch.
- Push to Exit switch (REX)
- One additional iButton-only reader (not the digital keypad)
- Compatible with almost any panic bar with a magnetic strike
There are many ways to connect the the controller to an exit device. Here are some of the more common methods:
- Dry Relay Contact:
Install jumper on J10 (this is the shipping default)
Connect to COM and NO for Normal Open contact.
Connect to COM and NC for Normal Close contact.
- Wet Relay Contact:
Remove jumper from J10
Install the jumper J11
Connect the Normal Close (NC) or Normal Open (NO)
to the positive side of the exit device,
Connect the Ground (GND) to negative side of the exit device.
|| 2.4 inches
|| 5.14 inches
|| 1.00 inch
- Power Supply: 12V, 3A
- Main Relay: 12V, 5A
- Operating Temp: -18 degrees C to +70 degrees C (0 degrees F to +158 degrees F)
- Power Consumption: 15 mA unloaded, 1.5A Maximum