- ADA COMPLIANT: Yes, if mounted at proper height.
- BOLT TYPE: Locks with a tube-shaped latchbolt that is inserted into a door's edge. These are spring-loaded and lock automatically..
- CODE LENGTH: from all to none of the numbers or letters on keypad except C (for clear), and R or Y (for passage mode).
- DOOR THICKNESS: fits standard doors (1-3/8" to 2" thick).
- DOOR/GATE TYPE: (locks for standard doors/gates that swing and are made of wood/vinyl/glass/metal, with/without vertical posts or pickets); Locks for hinged doors/gates with panic bars/crash bars/push bars on the inside..
- FINISHES: satin chrome - marine-grade.
- HANDLE: Locks with reversible lever-handles which can be used on either left or right side of a door and can be ADA compliant.
- KEY OVERRIDE: Locks that do not come with a key override (either standard or as an option).
- LOCKS FOR ...: (locks for doors with panic bars/crash bars/push bars on inside; (locks that are designed for exposure to ocean or road salt; (mechanical, non-electrical keyless locks without a key override).
- PANIC BAR HARDWARE: Locks and handles for the outside of a panic bar door.
- SECURITY LEVEL: (locks that cannot be picked or bumped because they do not have a key cylinder (aka key override)).
- WAYS TO LOCK/UNLOCK: (unlocks by using a keypad on the outside only).
- WEATHER RESISTANCE: Locks that can be exposed to the weather on both the outside and the inside.; Locks which are designed for exposure to saltwater from the ocean or road and/or blowing sand.
If you are looking for a high-quality, heavy-duty keyless combination lock with a built-in lever handle that will work with a panic bar, take a look at this lock.
The 1150P Panic Bar lock works with a standard horizontal style panic bar on doors that are either right handed or left handed. The panic bar must have a flat tail piece and a 70 degrees turn radius or less.
The 1150P has a built-in, easy-to-operate lever handle on the outside which is ADA-compliant if mounted no more than 48 inches from the floor.
This lock also has a passage mode so you can come and go without using the combination, if you prefer. This makes it ideal for an office environment where the door should remain unlocked during business hours, but locked after hours. You will need to know the code, of course, to enable the passage mode.
- Passage Function so it can remain in the unlock position, but still latch.
- Special Teflon finish, Marine Grade, which protects your lock from harsh salt water environments.
Panic Bar needs to have a flat tail piece and 70 degrees turn radius or less.
- Works with a right or left handed door (specify below).
- Lock attaches to panic bar (sold separately) on inside
Direction of Lever Handle
When ordering one of our Lockey locks with a lever handle, it is important to figure out which direction of lever handle you need. As pictured, if the hinges are on the right side when looking at the door from the outside, you would want a right handed lever handle. If the hinges are on the left side when looking at the door from the outside, you would want a left handed lever handle.
For most of our lever handle locks, there is a place to specify this in the option section of the lock. However, some of our locks do have the option on the lock itself to switch between the two types and will therefore not have an option.
Installation & Documentation
Google Product Category: 503730 - Hardware > Locks & Keys > Locks & Latches